Mediterranean Tuna BaguetteSERVINGS: 2 | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
Full of tender Yellowfin tuna and hearty green and black olives, this Mediterranean-inspired tuna baguette is packed with layers of delicious flavors.
- 2 cans (4.5 oz. each)Ā Portofino Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ā¼ cup choppedĀ black olives
- Ā¼ cup choppedĀ green olives
- Ā¼ cupĀ canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red or yellow peppers, diced small
- Ā½ tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 small baguettes, sliced partially in half lengthwise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together the tuna, olives, artichoke hearts, peppers, garlic and lemon juice.
- Place the baguettes on individual plates.
- Line each baguette with lettuce leaves and tomatoes. Top with the tuna mixture. Slice in half, if desired.
Mediterranean Tuna Baguette
Serving Size: 1 sandwich (260g)
|Nutritional Info||Amount/Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nutritional information does not include salt and pepper or microgreens.|