Lasagna RollsSERVINGS: 12 | PREP TIME: 20 minutes | COOK TIME: 1 hour
Twist on Italian classic that includes yellowfin tuna
- 4 pouches (2.5 oz.) Portofino Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 48 oz. part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 3 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Â½ cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 eggs
- Â½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 18 lasagna noodles (~1 1-lb. box)
- 3Â½ cups marinara sauce, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, eggs and spices. Blend well. Gently stir in the tuna.
- Place 1 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of a 13×9 casserole pan and Â½ cup in an 8×8 pan.
- Boil the noodles until al dente. Drain and toss with a little olive oil to keep them from sticking together while you work.
- Lay the noodles flat on a sheet pan or work surface. Spread ~â…“ cup of the cheese and tuna mixture down each noodle, keeping ~1-inch on each end free. Gently roll the noodles into rolls, and place them seam side down in the casserole pan.
- Spread the remaining marinara sauce evenly over the lasagna rolls. Cover the pan with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30â€“45 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling. Remove the foil and top with the remaining cheese; continue baking for an additional 5â€“10 minutes.
Tip: These can be frozen and reheated at a later date! Theyâ€™re the perfect make-ahead meal!
Serving Size: 1 lasagna roll (343g)
|Nutritional Info||Amount/Serving||% DV*|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nutritional information does not include salt and pepper or microgreens.|